Friday, May 13, 2011

No Sin Home Video in Heaven

"As far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us." Psalm 103:12

There is a common misconception that when you get to heaven you will watch a home video of all your sins, mistakes, screw ups, etc. What kind of welcoming gift is this? It is one that I am not interested in and one I believe is not biblical.

I find truth in Psalm 103:12, which guarantees there is not a home video of my sins awaiting for my arrival.

Can you imagine "...as far as the east is from the west..."? The two never touch; one goes one direction, the other goes completely opposite of the other. Jesus' blood completely washes your sins away.

No home video. No shame. No guilt. No worries.

Are you living in this freedom?

Freedom in Christ. "It is for freedom that Christ has set us free..." Galatians 5:1.

I pray you remember that Christ's blood is powerful enough to cast your sins as far as the east is from the west. God bless.

No comments: