Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Tuesday Evening

It was a great day! I don't recall a bad day recently, but maybe I just have a positive outlook on life. I know that the joy I have in Christ is part of this wonder and amazement that I believe everyday is wonderful, a gift from God. I went to the eye doctor today. If there is anything that messes your eyes up, that is getting them tested! I also learned today that I have a cataract on my left eye. There is no reason to be worried yet, it is in a place that is below my lens, but it is something you could put in your prayers. I talked to my mother later and she said, "Yeah, it runs in the family." Great! I am going to finish reading The Radicalism of the American Revolution by Gordon S. Wood tonight. It is a good read, but has a few holes. It is highly interesting to learn about this time period of American history. People on a land separated by an ocean, authority attempting to reach across that ocean and leaders who rose to the occasion and people brought together for the cause of freedom. Good stuff. That is all I have for now.

No comments: