Monday, November 07, 2005

November Times

School is almost over and Thanksgiving is on the door step. My tummy longs for some good Thanksgiving foods! I do believe it is unusually colder though about this time, but it is Texas. I am thankful to be still wearing sandals and t-shirts. This is a busy month, not only is Thanksgiving at the end, so is my brothers wedding. It is rumored that I will be forced to wear Wranglers and a black cowboy hat, but whatever my brother wants it is his wedding. It was a long weekend for me, little sleep, no studying, but busy and fun.

A year or two ago, I had the pleasure or working with a band called Rhythm for a few weeks all over the state. They recently released a new album entitled Moment In Your Life. The tunes are catchy, upbeat and just want to make you smile. Check 'em out if you get a chance.

No comments: