Monday, June 18, 2007

BUSY BUSY BUSY


I do apoligize for my constant pattern of video posting, but right now it seems the only thing easy and quick enough to do right now. Kari and I seem to be doing something all them time. If it isn't a dear friends wedding, than we are spending time with our families in Bastrop, Cedar Creek, College Station and Milano. During the afternoons I am taking Spanish Two at Austin Community College and plan to take Spanish Three during the second Summer session. Spanish Two homework lasts about 3-4 hours, completely eliminating any activity during the week. At nights however, I have committed to being at Highland Lakes Encampment to run sound for the worship services. This is just a glimplse of how busy the summer has been so far, I hope you will understand my lack of blogging. I hope everyone is doing well and staying cool. Until next time, God Bless.

No comments: