Thursday, October 04, 2007

Random Thoughts

I am looking forward to this evenings concert, David Crowder Band, live in Austin, TX!

The computer lab is a little cold today.

I really don't want to write a one page reflection on the current history book I am reading.

Thankfully, I did not have to run today!

It's almost the weekend, in which, I will be working the Texas Parks & Wildlife Expo (always good times).

Freedom of Speech is guaranteed by the First Amendment to the United States Constitution, I just hope Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid will remember this, "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech..."

And Jesus said*, "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: Love your neighbor as yourself." (Matthew 22:37-39)

I hope each of you has a great weekend. God Bless.

*Replying to the disciples question, "What is the greatest commandment in the Law?"

No comments: