Sunday, January 27, 2008

Oh My Blog Where Have You Gone?


For those of you who still stop by, I extend my deepest apologizes. Not that I expect each of you to read my blog daily, but I know my mom reads...Sorry for not posting soon, Mom (or anyone else who might be offended by my lack of posting). I have been reading a few other blogs and think to myself, "I used to blog." It has been too long, so without further delay...

Kari and I have been having a blast. I am working full time doing customer service and Kari is working overtime at Texas State (she's taking 18 hours). I lack about 10 hours before I can get my diploma.

Our first Christmas was amazing. Check out some of the pics below to see our Christmas tree. We enjoyed Christmas with all sides of our families and remained mostly in Central Texas. Christmas Day was spent in Milano, College Station and Bastrop. We enjoyed Christmas with my mother the Sunday before the 25th. New Year's was spent at Watterson Hall in Watterson, TX with my brothers and sister in law. We enjoyed some country music by Rockne's own Logan Tucker. On New Year's day, we slept the morning away and had a great meal that included some great black eyed peas. Later that afternoon, we watched a couple of movies and played the origianl Super Mario Bros. on Nintendo.

Please be in prayer for Kari and I, as God moves in our lives daily. Kari's grandfather is in the hospital, please pray for him, his wife and family. I have battled a few health issues over the past few months; some prayer would be great. Kari continues to have back pain, please keep her in your prayers as she receives treatment.

I will be on here more often...so check back or just set up an RSS Feed, it does all the work for you. Have a blessed day and week.

No comments: