Friday, May 16, 2008

$1.09 Meal


Yesterday I had my mind set on eating a frozen Totino’s Pizza that was waiting for me in the freezer, but I remembered the advertisement I heard earlier that day. On the radio they said McDonald’s was giving away a free Southern-style Chicken Sandwich with the purchase of medium drink. I hesitated because it was 9:30ish before I arrived at the McDonalds and there was a huge sign that said “Free Southern Style Chicken Sandwich 2pm-7pm.” The hesitation didn’t last long, I walked in and asked, “Do you still have free chicken sandwiches?” The friendly and exhausted assistant manager replied, “Ya, I got a buncha chicken left!” So, I ordered one medium drink for $1.09 and got my free Southern-style Chicken Sandwich. I am surprised to say, that was a good deal and sandwich (although, I have been known to eat at McDonald’s often, I really love Chick-fila). I added Chipotle Barbeque Sauce to mine and would recommend this Chicken Sandwich to anyone.

No comments: