Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Jack in the Box on the Brain (a bit of randomness)

I am not craving any food at the moment; nor did I eat there recently, I am just considering one of my favorite fast food restaurants. I cannot pinpoint when I actually began preferring Jack in the Box to any other fast food burger, but I know that the majority of 2008 I have enjoyed eating Jack in the Box. Now, you might be asking yourself, “why and really who cares that Jeremy likes Jack in the Box.” My response to that is, “I’m just glad you reading my blog, please come again.”

Seriously, the Ultimate Cheeseburger from Jack in the Box is amazing. Two piece of meat and two slices of cheese smashed between two slices from bread covered in mayo, mustard and ketchup. I think my heart just skipped a beat. In addition to the burger, I find that Jack’s egg rolls are better than most Chinese food restaurants. I can’t explain it, I just say, “Ya, I need an ultimate cheese burger, three egg rolls, oh and two tacos, please.” I don’t normally eat all three egg rolls; I share them with my wife, who often times orders two tacos (which are great too).

I was reminded by a friend, Lynda, how much I enjoyed Jack in the Box. She said, “My Asian grilled chicken salad from JACK was really good. It was better than McDonalds & Wendys!” I’m not the only one who has a Jack craving. If you haven’t eaten at your local Jack in the Box lately, drop by and check out the menu, I am sure you will find something you’ll like.

Another blog to come this week, so check back soon. God Bless you.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Wow, The Ultimate Cheeseburger...

Forever long ago (back when I still ate meat) I loved those Ultimate Cheeseburgers. As a rule I generally don't like cheese on stuff...but those are really good :)