Friday, August 08, 2008

Harris County, Here We Come

“On the road again
Goin' places that I've never been
Seein' things that I may never see again,
And I can't wait to get on the road again.”
As I am, you are probably hearing the song in your head now. That is the theme for the weekend. We will be going on a mini-vacation which includes a wedding on Saturday and an Astros game on Monday (where we will be meeting my brother and sister in law). The rest is all up in the air, but we will be in and around Harris County for the next few days. I am looking forward to some time off and a get away with my wife and seeing family throughout the vacation. Kari is done with summer school and getting geared up for student teaching.

I hope that each of you have a blessed weekend. Coming Soon (on Wednesday): Weekend Review: The 2nd Weekend in August (2 of 5) God Bless.

No comments: