Friday, August 29, 2008

What Once was Misplaced Has Been Found

My iPod has been located. After thinking about my iPod about once a day this week and finally remembering to call Randy; today I received official word that Randy made sure I did not loss my iPod. You see, I have a tendency to misplace things and since I did not put it in my bag, I must have left it on the table while I was tearing down Sunday morning. And to clarify, there is a difference between lost and misplaced. I hear people say, “oh, you lost it.” Nine times out of ten I misplace, so eventually it turns up (sometimes I even hide things from myself).

Thankfully, Randy was looking out for one of the media guys (cause he wasn’t sure if it was mine or not) and adopted an iPod. Hundreds of thanks to Randy for adopting my iPod for a week and not pawning it!

For those of you who were worried about my iPod and looking in your things frantically for my iPod, you can stop now, it has been found! And for those of you who sent me cash to replace my iPod…I’ll send it back to you.

I hope you guys have a great weekend. High school football starts tonight…go see a game. God Bless. Till next time.

2 comments:

jayiin mistaya said...

Glad you found your iPod! I was without mine for a few months (mostly, because I hadn't taken the time to get it to Best Buy for repairs), but I now have it back.

I didn't realize how much I'd relied on it while I had it until it was gone, and once it was gone, I had to learn to live without it's constant distraction.

It was kinda like when ended up without a TV for a couple of years; I learned to live without it, so once I got a TV back, it wasn't as big a distraction.

Sometimes, I think God spends a lot of time an effort paring down my distractions to make me write.

Cassie said...

Yeah, well, I recall a Sunday School lesson book that you "misplaced"...almost got that one returned :)

Me, I'm lucky not to misplace the children some days!