Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday Mixup

As most of you know I work a desk job (for a few more days); I ran 10 minutes this morning for the first time in about two years.

Kari is a full 23 weeks and our baby is kicking like a crazy.

It looked like rain and I thought it was going to rain, but it didn’t.

Reading Clutter-free Christianity by Robert Jeffress; very spiritually challenging read (book review to come).

I went to Pluckers with my buddy Patterson on Friday night and watched Wake bust my bracket (along with 96% of everyone else on espn.com); great eats & great fellowship.

I am looking forward to the following new movies: Monsters vs. Aliens, Star Trek, Transformers and Public Enemies.

I send my condolences to several people who lost loved ones recently.

I hope my little nephew Daniel feels better soon.

I dislike moving, but it is coming…

Have a great day.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Good job on the run.

Hope Kari is feeling much better.

Glad you and Mr. P had some fun watching hoops.

Moving comes quicker than you think and takes more effort than you'd expect.

Have a super day :)