10. Jimmy Rollins: "Due to economic crisis, we all have to share same pair of pants."
9. Curtis Granderson: "Japan has one of them crazy robot shortstops."
8. Dustin Pedroia: "Because it's an international event, our right fielder is Secretary of State Hillary Clinton."
7. Chipper Jones: "The winning team plays Neptune in the Galactic Baseball Classic."
6. Roy Oswalt: "It's fascinating seeing how players from other countries scratch themselves."
5. Adam Dunn: "You'll be part of a cherished baseball tradition dating all the way back to 2006." (Letterman added: "Oh, the stories they can tell.")
4. Ryan Braun: "Because of the metric system, games will be 6.83 innings."
3. Kevin Youkilis: "Before each game, get to sit through 30 different national anthems."
2. David Wright: "Australia's secret weapon: a fastball-throwing kangaroo."
1. Derek Jeter: "What else are you going to watch, hockey?"
Check out the World Baseball Classic website for more info on Team USA.