Monday, August 31, 2009

Baby Landon Getting Bigger

Landon weights about 12 pounds and is about 23 inches long (according to Mama's measuring tape). This coming Friday he will be two months old and getting his first shot.

Some things I have been enjoying:

Late night feeding times. About 3 or 4am he has his first morning snack and he and I get to hang out. The best part is, after his belly is full he falls right back to sleep.

Baby noises are precious. It is hard to describe for a blog, but baby noises are amazing.

Changing a diaper is tricky. You have to be very careful when opening a little boys diaper; I am happy to report he has only shot me twice (Whew!).

Dressing someone else (Landon) is hard. Maybe it is because I am trying to be careful with him, but I move to slow when it comes to putting clothes on him.

When Landon smiles he melts his daddy's heart.

I hope everyone is doing well. God Bless and keep it tuned to Insert Title Here.

1 comment:

Becky Thurman said...

how sweet- glad you are enjoying parenthood- i have to agree with you its the best thing ever!!! we need to get the little ones togeather- i am sure shiner will have fun with mr. landon he is into EVERYTHING!! just wait!