Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Robert and Michelle Say, "I Do."

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails."
On May 1st, I had the opportunity to preform my first wedding ceremony. Friends, Rob-o and Michelle tied the knot on Saturday afternoon on a pier over the lake. It was a great time leading them in the vows and watch two in love young people commit their lives to one another.

Rob-o cracks me up. It is funny, he and I talk a lot. Simply to say he and are talkers. As he and I waited before the friends and family we did what we normally do and that is talk. Than from the second row, a baby starting crying. Yes, that was my son, Landon. He was missing nap time, so Mommy stood in the back with our son.

As the ceremony started, one of Rob-o's groomsmen came by and said, "Still have time to jump over the rail," which caused he and I both to laugh.

It was a great time and I am so glad to have been apart of their wedding. Thanks, Rob-o and Michelle and may the Lord continue to be your focus.

I hope everyone had a great day. God Bless.

No comments: