Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A Bit of Advise

Warning: The following post may contain TIM (to much information).

A few nights ago I was in the reading room, reading of course and had a heart stopping moment that must be shared.

On the back of my head I felt a thump. Immediately after my head was hit, I felt the same thump on my knee and saw something fall into my shorts. I start to scream at a small volume, but increased the level because whatever hit me came crawling out of my shorts.

A scorpion had fell from the ceiling, bounced off my head and knee and fell into my shorts! I was really screaming, when I saw the scorpion. As Kari heard my screams she happened to be walking near the reading room. She looked down and saw the scorpion scurrying across the floor and said, "It's just a scorpion."

The good news: I didn't get stung.

I hope everyone has a great day; watch out for falling scorpions!

3 comments:

Ramblingon said...

Man,. now THAT is rough!

The Beans said...

That...is really traumatizing. o_O"

-French Bean

jayiin mistaya said...

I would have screamed, too.

Scorpions terrify me...they are the sharks of the bug world.