Wednesday, August 31, 2005

School and More

I am doing so much reading for class. It is good though. I have been reading so much I got ahead and actually had time to do some extra-curricular reading last night and finish reading John Piper's Desiring God. I enjoyed reading Desiring God, and will have to keep an eye out for his other books. I mentioned my new book in a previous post, but I have since loaned it out because I thought it would be a distraction, so I am starting Donald Miller's Searching for God Knows What. I am looking forward to reading another Don Miller, after blowing through Blue Like Jazz (I am a slow reader, but I knocked it out in two days). I just wrote my first of 16 reflection papers for history class, I am looking forward to my professor picking it apart (he said he was going to). Well Fantasy Football is about to begin. I have self appointed myself as the vice president of our league. We are set to draft on Sept. 4th. My team is the Jackalopes. We won a championship in the 2003-2004 season, and have our sights set on another championship. I serviced my Mustang this afternoon, hopefully she will run better. Yo, Happy Anniversary to Randy and Sylvia. Well, more to come, see ya soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who are u wanting to run better...is that a fat joke jeremy or do u always refer to ur car as a she...i was just checking. I love u anyways, about to call u in a sec. LUV UR PRINCESS

Anonymous said...

all cars are girls... that's why they handle so well! :)