Monday, September 19, 2005

Howdy: Sorry so Long

Well it has been a while since I have posted. No good excuses really....Just been trying get some reading done! I had a great weekend with Kari. We went and saw JMob play football Friday night. They did loss, but JMob had a catch. Then, we headed to Bastrop to hang out with my mom on Saturday. She flew in from California and we celebrated my birthday. It was great to see my family. Good eats for sure! Sunday was a great day too. Brother Gary spoke from Isaiah 6 and we had great discussion in Sunday School. JMob and I went to see Chris Tomlin live at Austin Music Hall. This maybe one of the best concerts I have ever been to. Many special guests were there including Louie Giglio and David Crowder. Today, wow, it was such a blessed day. God is so awesome. I say that because life only is a gift from God and I consider that and am in awe of that. Softball season starts this week, the Kingsmen are ready to take the field. Fantasy Football update: I pulled out a win against the Wee Willies, but it looks like in week two against the Muffin Men I will lose. That is all I have now.

No comments: