Monday, September 12, 2005


Brand New Week

September is quickly slipping. No one told me that with age the world spins faster. It was a grand weekend. I was officially trained in some risk management stuff, but it is all subject to a background check (I think I will pass). The Dallas Cowboy have began the season on a great note. I am to young to be familiar with the Jerry Jones/Tom Landry fallout, but I have heard die-hard fans disown the Cowboys for this reason, I still faithfully cheer the Cowboys on. Redskins next week. Yeah...about the picture, I was looking at some of the Mission Trip: Mississippi picture and forgot all about this picture. I wanted to share it with all those who check out my site. Enjoy laughing at me! Fantasy Football has begun, and I opened the season by playing a new member of the league, Cody's Wee Willies. What a shame it will be to lose to the team with that name, but currently the score is Cody 53 and Jeremy 37, but I do have two positions yet to be scored (run Brian Westbrook, but don't score too many touchdowns cause I have Alanta Defense!). Well that is all I have for now. Talk at you later.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Jeremy, you have really let your self go in your old age ;) No, ah, I mean, you look great. I especially like the shirt....