Wednesday, January 25, 2006

What is Going On?!?

School has began again and the New Year is almost a month old. I have some interesting classes this semester and plenty of reading to do. One of note is the Central Asian History course. It is basically the area in the middle of the Silk Road, including the post-Soviet "stan" states. Today is Wednesday, and in addition to studying tonight's lesson, I am going to go help Will (or Big O) move his belongs into a storage area. The project should take about 3 hours. I just completed the first Harry Potter book. I have not seen any of the movies or read any of the books till now. After completing the first, I called the person who loaned me the first book and said, "I am ready for the second." I don't consider it an addiction, but it is a catchy tale and easy to read. That is about it for now. Tune in next time.

No comments: