Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Chili Bowl 2006

The Chili Bowl was played on Saturday, and sadly in my coaching debut, I was handed my first loss. I will survive because much fun was had by many, at least 80 people showed up, and I didn't see to many angry people. I put together the footage late into Saturday night in order to have a DVD made for the Super Bowl party hosted at the church (we edit the commercials out and play music videos and chili bowl footage). My mother was in town this past weekend, as well. She and I visited Saturday evening and ate grandma's home cooking. It was a great time to visit with her, my brothers, my grandparents, aunt and uncle, and cousins too.

On a prayer topic, I would ask that you keep my Grandad Hellums and Granny in your prayers. Grandad is not doing well and I would appreciate it if you would pray for them. Also keep in mind my aunt Gail, Lana, and father Denis. God tells is in his word, "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose" (Romans 8:28).

No comments: