Tuesday, February 07, 2006


Tuesday Evening

It is a mellow evening, hanging out at the house and thinking about doing homework. I have to get to work on that paper due Thursday. I am planning a trip to the library tomorrow to begin my research. I decided to research the town Xi’an located in China (sadly, I figure that is the city I am more likely to find the most information on). My other options were Krasnovodsk, Ashkabad, Nukus, Aktyubinsk and a few others, but I have not heard of these cities. I was reminded by a text message minutes ago that I had planned a lunch appointment, but I will have to break it. Not to mention writing the paper, I will need to study for Wednesday night bible study. I am looking forward to seeing the kids and talking about the Word. Have a great evening.

No comments: