Tuesday, February 21, 2006


Hot Hearts...Cold Outside, Brrr!

We finished up a weekend at Highland Lakes Encampment at an event called Hot Hearts. Jericho Sound had the pleasure of working with the Jeff Berry Band, Wes Hamilton, and Jonathan Curtis. All three of these acts offered more ways than one to worship the Lord this weekend. Kari, JMob and I travelled up to Highland Lakes Thursday night to prepare for the weekend. Brrr! The weather changed, again. It is no longer 80 degrees and sunny in Central Texas, but rather it is rainy and cold now. That is one of the perks or downfalls of living in Texas, as many put it, if you do not like the weather, stick around it will change soon. This Saturday, Kari, JMob, Kari's friend Dorie and I will be seeing Chris Tomlin live in Austin. This will be the same venue Tomlin recorded his recently released Live Austin Music Hall and the second time JMob and I will have seen him play at Austin Music Hall.

I thank you for your prayer for my Grandad. I talked to my father today and hear that he is doing a lot better. I plan to make a surprise visit to Lockhart later this week and drop in on Granny and Grandad. The Word of God says, "Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus" (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18).

No comments: