Thursday, March 09, 2006

Spring Break, but One More Class

It seems like forever that I have had anytime to sit and type personal thoughts. School is about go on break and I have a 3:45 this afternoon and I will officially begin my Spring Break. I just completed my second paper in less then 24 hours and will be turning it in shortly. I am looking forward to some time to relax and begins reading the third installment of Harry Potter. What began as a children's story, is beginning to read as a adult book. I have since found the first "bad word" in the 3rd book. I am excited to try something new this Sunday, police officer Steve has asked me to teach his adult Sunday school class. I am looking forward to some "adult" conversation and try my hand at an older crowd. Police officer Steve said it would be easy, just throw a question out there, they will do all the talking. Well that is all I have today. Have a great Spring Break for those of you in school.

No comments: