Monday, June 05, 2006


VBS Day One: Complete

I believe today was a great first day of VBS. We played a relay game today where the students were divided into two teams and they had to retrieve marbles from two five gallon buckets of ice water. The cold water kept some of the students from getting any marbles, but most of the time they withstood the cold and found some marbles. I set my alarm clock last night for seven in the morning, but forgot to turn it on and thankfully awoke and 7:10am. In addition, as I tried to fall asleep, either I was anxious about the first day of VBS or the two grande cups of Starbucks I had earlier were keeping me wide awake. I am currently reading Dan Brown's Angels and Demons and Mark Steele's Flashbang. The first is a easy read in a fiction world and the second is Steele's realization that Christianity is just more that claiming to be a Christian. Tune in next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now I know what you are up to.....