Thursday, September 28, 2006

Little bit of everything


Yesterday was my granny's funeral. The services went well. I believe that Granny would have been honored by the words that were used to describe her life. Not only words, but an outpouring of love from family and friends from those who knew Granny and some that were there in support of close family members. I was able to say a few words that invoked many good memories for many who knew Granny. Granny and Grandad will be loved and missed, but never forgotten.

School continues on. Thursday at 10:45am is the official start time of my weekend. I have a busy weekend ahead. On Friday evening I am making a visit to College Station to see JMob. I am sure the time will spent hanging out, exchanging mp3's, and drinking some good coffee. Nic and I have a pending game of Junior High Capture the Flag tentatively scheduled for Saturday evening. Last Saturday evening we had planned to play, but the rain prevented us from ever beginning the game. In addition, I hope to finish editing a short film for church on Sunday morning that will show the congregation some highlights of the Junior High Retreat.

No comments: