Thursday, July 31, 2008

Application for Reinstatement***


I figured if Brett Favre was going to make a comeback, I could too. A few days ago, I submitted my paperwork to the NFL and the Green Bay Packers advising them I was no longer retiring, but ready to be the 2008-2009 H2O Manager (or waterboy) for the Packers. It would be okay if they offered me one million dollars over the next ten years for me not to come back, but I received only the following statement:

“The Green Packers organization has no clue who you are, what you want, or why you would even send us an application for reinstatement for a position that is already filled. Please do not ever contact our organization again, unless its to buy a ticket to a game.”
I have given up my dream of becoming the Packers waterboy and will look to other employment opportunities such as: sky hook test dummy; urine donation to NASA; and/or stamp licker at my local post office.

***Disclaimer: This blog entry is completely fictional and meant for entertainment. It does not contain any truth about the NFL, Green Bay Packers, and/or Brett Favre. Its intent is parody on the entire situation (just for laughs). To tell some truth, I enjoy watching the NFL, Packers, and Brett Favre (when he wasn’t retired).

1 comment:

Cassie said...

So silly...especially after your previous serious post. Thanks for making me smile :)