Friday, September 12, 2008

Rant About the Worthless Austin American Statesman

Why Ike's track was hard to predict hit the Austin American Statesman today. What a waste of my time. I am not sure what the staff is doing over at the Statesman, I mean, it is for sale and all, I guess the editor has nothing better to do than let trash like this be printed. "Hurricane Ike has been a moving target for meteorologists and for state and local officials trying to figure out...," Osborn writes. Huh, over course, it's a hurricane, they move. I know we are talking about some important stuff here and evacuations are very important, but we are dealing with weather. Meteorologists cannot determine the exact location, so best guess based upon the weather patterns is all you're going to get. On a scale of 1 to 10, the Statesman gets a 1 for this worthless article.

For those actually reporting the news, thanks for your hard work.

Please tune in next week for less ranting at Insert Title Here.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

You are cracking me up with your hurricane rants! So sorry to miss out on the panic (my parents-who actually live in the Houston area-are just riding it out with their Sudoku books and flashlights ready if they lose power)