Friday, November 21, 2008

Bolt the Super Dog

I enjoyed the movie trailers to this film hitting the big screen today. Bolt is a “superdog” on TV, but he doesn’t know that until he is taken out of Hollywood. It looks humorous and cleaver. I read on imdb.com that “Bolt soon discovers he doesn't need superpowers to be a hero.”

I thought this was a really cool statement. It makes me consider how “unsuper” I really am and how much more I am like everyone else. None of us have superpowers; instead we rely on God’s power (the ultimate power source).

I am looking forward to how God speaks through Bolt. If you’ve seen it, let me know what you thought. I hope everyone has a great weekend. God Bless.

Coming Soon: Weekend Review, Tuesday Baby Report and Clinton Administration Part Three

No comments: