Saturday, November 15, 2008

Bye Bye, Canton

You might remember, “It’s a boy!” from an earlier post and I was only talking about our new puppy Canton…so I shall talk about Canton again, but this time tell him “bye.” After much thought, arm twisting and a kind father, Canton will be moving to Cedar Creek today with my dad and Donna.

Yes, we were very excited to get Canton, but he really didn’t turn out to be a toy poodle. If you have every seen Carter, than you know he is a small dog. Canton is more than double Carter’s size and crazy (it is expected because he is a puppy). My dad wants to see if he can train him to be a “Dozer Dog,” which I think is pretty cool cause he can actually jump that high.

I think we will still be able to visit him, but we haven’t worked out the details yet. So…”Bye bye, Canton.”

I hope everyone has a great weekend. God Bless.

2 comments:

Velma said...

I personally know how hard it is to get rid of a dog, but also remember how much better we were after we let the dogs go someplace else. They were happier and so were we. I hope Canton does well with your dad!!!

jayiin mistaya said...

Good luck to the little guy!