Friday, November 14, 2008

"The Name's Bond, James Bond"

Quantum of Solace, the 22nd James Bond film, hits theaters today. I did not grow up watching Bond movies (probably for obvious reasons: sex, violence, etc), but was introduced to them in my teenage years by my buddies Stan and Warren. Since than, I have since all the recent releases in the theater and consider myself a 007 fan.

Warren and I talked about going, but our schedules won't allow for us to see it together. After talking it over with Kari and remembering we had a gift card, we might try to catch it tonight, but we'll see.

I hope that everyone has a blessed weekend. Bonus, there will be a post on Saturday, so stay tuned.

1 comment:

nicole said...

This was Abby's first movie this afternoon. :) Maybe she'll give you a review. LOL