Thursday, December 18, 2008

Congratulations to my Wife

Tomorrow my wife, Kari, will be walking across the stage in Strahan Coliseum at Texas State University – San Marcos. I am so proud of the wonderful effort she put into her education. Her many accomplishments at the university include: the Dean’s List, graduating with honors and Cum Laude status. Kari has completed all her courses and will be presented with a Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies diploma with a focus on Elementary education.

In addition, she planned a wedding, married me, and finished up student teaching pregnant. She has been such a blessing to me in so many ways; from home cooked meals to encouraging words and prayers. God picked out the best woman for me and I am so thankful.

So. if you want to swing by http://khellums.blogspot.com and pass some love, feel free.

Again, congratulations to my amazing wife, Kari Hellums.

God Bless.

No comments: