Friday, December 19, 2008

Friday Movie Pick: “Seven Names. Seven Strangers. One Secret.”

I am looking forward to the new Will Smith film Seven Pounds. I have been talking about it with several of my friends and most question, “what is it about?” My reply is, “change.” I am not playing on Obama’s campaign slogan here, but from the previews it looks like Smith’s character is going to give 7 people an opportunity to change.

I did some research on imdb.com and it really only says, “an IRS agent (Smith) with a fateful secret who embarks on a personal journey of redemption by forever changing the lives of seven strangers.” Director Gabriele Muccino reunites with Smith after previously working together on The Pursuit of Happyness. I enjoyed The Pursuit of Happyness and am sure to enjoy Seven Pounds.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. God Bless.

3 comments:

Velma said...

I hope its good - I have heard bad reviews, but the "experts" are not always right.

Also, can we no longer sa change with out being about Obama? Change is an age old principle not just a new slogan...

Cassie said...

James and I saw this one over the break. WOW! Will Smith is just awesome :) That man can act (and has amazing range). Hope y'all enjoyed it!

Jeremy Hellums said...

I loved Woody Harrelson! What a great movie.