Saturday, January 10, 2009

Not Man, But God

"I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God gave the increase." I Corinthians 3:6
I sometimes think its all about me; how can I get this person into church, what graphic will work, what song, etc. My buddy blogged about a similar topic and I commented, “I have been considering just grabbing people and shaking them till they come to Jesus…wait, that won’t work.”

The above verse reminds me that I can only do so much, but the rest is ALL in God’s hands.

For those of you struggling with trying to win the world for Christ in an hour; take a deep breath and realize you are one of many tools in God’s big toolbox.

God Bless.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

It's funny that you posted this; this is what I read in my time with Jesus this morning :). Good word!