Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Weekend Highlights

Friday Night Lights season three is in full swing on NBC (8pm central). Kari and I enjoyed watching the football/high school drama filmed in Pflugerville and Del Valle.

Saturday I worked 8 hours from 6am-2pm and than made a Wal-Mart run to get some necessities and than took care of my wife the rest of the evening (morning sickness is continuing to hang around).

That evening, we went to get a few maternity clothes and found a diaper bag @ the mall. We ran into Rachael and Melissa, watched the mall cop due his duties and saw two high school guys have an “unplanned” concert in the mall.

Sunday the Playlist continued @ the Well and Jason rocked the sermon.

We cruised to Smithville to have lunch, movie and visit with my mom. We swung by and saw my Mama and Papa's house in Bastrop.

I hope everyone had a great weekend. Added a new poll, is Baby a boy or girl, drop a vote. God Bless and Happy Tuesday!

No comments: