Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday Movie Pick: The International

Each time I see the preview I get very excited about this film. I was telling a buddy yesterday I want to see Taken (see previous Friday Movie Pick) and The International. The International hits theaters today.

Clive Owen plays an Interpol Agent named Louis Salinger in The International. Along with Manhattan Assistant District Attorney Eleanor Whitman played by Naomi Watts, these two investigate one of the world's most powerful banking institutions in order to expose their worldwide corruption. This film takes the characters worldwide as they gather evidence against the corrupt bank and they must guard their lives in this action suspense film.

Let me know if you see it and what you think.

Poll Note and Other stuff: Only a few more days left on the question, “Baby Hellums? Boy or Girl.” I am very excited to see such much participation in the poll. At this point 56% believe Baby Hellums is a boy and 43% say Baby is a girl. If you haven’t voted yet, get your vote in before Wednesday and keep an eye out on Wednesday for Wednesday Baby News: Major Announcement.

Happy Valentines Eve. God Bless.

No comments: