Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Review Time!

  • Thursday night Kari and I went to Opening Day for the Round Rock Express and saw them blow the Iowa Cubs out of the water; two home runs and 10 runs!

  • On Friday Kari, Shelbi and I saw Hannah Montana: The Movie and it was amazing. Seriously, this film is great. The father-daughter interaction on screen is great.

  • Later that evening we went to the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus in College Station. I hadn't been since I was a kid and have to say it was worth the $19.

  • Saturday we relaxed and spent time with Kari's family in Milano.

  • Easter Sunday morning and early afternoon was spent with Kari's family. It was a great sermon by Brother Jimmy that charged the congregation to live each day for Christ.

  • Later that afternoon we went to Bastrop to spend time with my family. Everyone was present, except for Courtney. My Papa is doing better, but I would ask that you keep him in your prayers.

  • Monday thru Wednesday, Kari and I decorated our new house. We hung pictures, curtains and played some XBox 360.

  • Tomorrow we are headed to Round Rock for the April Baby appointment. Keep us and Baby in your prayers.

We hope that you are having a great week. God Bless.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

We used to go to the circus every year when I was a kid. James took me for my birthday before we had kids because I had talked about it so much...he had never been. I have to say that the best part of that experience was watching James watch the performers like a wide-eyed child :) I love the circus :)

I am planning to take Annelise to see Hannah Montana for some girlie bonding time...I have heard lots of good stuff about it so it's nice to here your perspective as well!!