- Thursday night Kari and I went to Opening Day for the Round Rock Express and saw them blow the Iowa Cubs out of the water; two home runs and 10 runs!
- On Friday Kari, Shelbi and I saw Hannah Montana: The Movie and it was amazing. Seriously, this film is great. The father-daughter interaction on screen is great.
- Later that evening we went to the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus in College Station. I hadn't been since I was a kid and have to say it was worth the $19.
- Saturday we relaxed and spent time with Kari's family in Milano.
- Easter Sunday morning and early afternoon was spent with Kari's family. It was a great sermon by Brother Jimmy that charged the congregation to live each day for Christ.
- Later that afternoon we went to Bastrop to spend time with my family. Everyone was present, except for Courtney. My Papa is doing better, but I would ask that you keep him in your prayers.
- Monday thru Wednesday, Kari and I decorated our new house. We hung pictures, curtains and played some XBox 360.
- Tomorrow we are headed to Round Rock for the April Baby appointment. Keep us and Baby in your prayers.
We hope that you are having a great week. God Bless.