Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Pray for my Papa

I got a text message from my mom today that asked if I was going to be coming to the hospital today. I replied, "What's going on?" She replied that my grandfather, Papa (pronounced Paw-paw), had not eaten or spoken since Sunday. I spoke to my assistant director and asked if I could leave for the day and she quickly said of course.

Kari met me at the hospital and we spent the afternoon with him, Mama, my mom and uncle Russ.

We are not sure what is going to happen, but please pray for my Papa.

God Bless.

PS: Kari and Baby are doing great.

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Prayer being sent for your Papa.

Melissa Lynn said...

I'm so sorry Jeremy, I will definetly be praying for your Grandpa. I remember him coming to school when he would Sub. He was always so nice. You and your family will be in our thoughts.