Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday Movie Pick: The Bounty Hunter & Green Zone

I am going to try and bring back my Friday Movie Pick. I really enjoyed watching the Oscars the other night and remember when The Hurt Locker came out; although I have not seen it yet, but from the previews alone I knew it was going to be a hit.

The Bounty Hunter cast includes Jennifer Aniston and Gerard Butler. Director Andy Tennant (Hitch) spins a tale of a bounty hunter whose next target is his ex-wife. It should be a good little flick.

Green Zone will be the "Bourne flick" of 2010. I highly enjoy watching Matt Damon in action films and until he makes a bad one, I will continue to be a fan. Set in Iraq, Damon's character learns covert and faulty intelligence might be the reason weapons of mass destruction cannot be found. I look forward to seeing this film.

If you've seen them, let me know what you thought. Happy movie watching. Have a great weekend.

No comments: