Friday, March 19, 2010

Prayer Request and Support for Kodi

Stine Taylor has been keeping us posted on Kodi. Kodi is 5 years old who has just been diagnosed with cancer. I have gotten to know Kodi's parents over the past serveral years through the camp and Stine keeps us updated on how the family is doing. Stine posted the following on facebook and I wanted to share it with my readers:

"So you want to help......

Alright family, friends and friends that are family.........

I know that everyone wants to jump it and give or do something to help Kodi and her family. This is what all of you can do right now. First say a prayer of healing and understanding for the Tutt's. Then pull out your check books and donate some $$$ to the Tutts. I know what you are thinking "Just money!!" Yes just money, they are currently being overwhelmed with gifts and just random junk. Kodi does not need more junk in the house gathering dust, dust and germs are now the enemy. With the money you donate the Tutts can use it for what is needed. You can send donations to:
Prosperity Bank
1100 N. Stemmons
Sanger, Texas 76266
If you don't want to give cash another good option is gift cards. Gas cards, fast food gift cards....etc.

Ok......there are t-shirts and stickers in the works. I will get prices as soon as these items are created and I will post about them. At that time if you would like one, two .....six, let me know and I will take care of it.

If yall have any questions about anything just let me know. The best way to get a hold of me is via text. [you can get this number from me; email me @ jeremyhellums@gmail.com]

I love all of y'all

And the Tutts appreciate all of the prayers and support."

Please prayerfully consider this and lift Kodi and her family up in prayers. God Bless.

No comments: