Since July 4, 2009, Kari and I have been on the path of parenthood and have learned so many things. Sometimes I attempt to reflect on what I have learned, but there is no way possible I will ever recount everything I have learned. It maybe the case that something will arise later in life and I will just "know," but parenthood is to credit.
- Learning how to communicate with someone who does not talk or who's pronunciation is not developed is possible.
- Guessing is always an option.
- Kids are slippery when wet; both from a diaper and from the bathtub.
- Moving slowly is rarely an option, but Mommy seems to always be faster.
- Precious moments are right in front of you; live in them, do not dread or dislike them.
- They maybe small today, but when the wake up in the morning, they have grown.
- Laughter fixes almost everything.
- Sleep is not necessary; you body can do amazing things.
These are just a few of the many, many, many things I am learning. I know that we are blessed to have these two boys and will do our best to shine for Jesus as we raise them.
Let the learning continue. God Bless.