Thursday, July 12, 2012

He is Ruler over All

Kari called me today and exclaimed, "I got the job!"

I am so proud of my wife for being obedient to the Lord and following through with an opportunity He laid before us.

This coming school year she will start teaching 3rd grade at Bremond Elementary. She is so excited!

As I spoke to my dad on the phone today he said, "Do you realize everything He has done for you to take care of y'all since the beginning?"

I can just imagine all the things we can see and even shared a few in a previous post, but what about all that we can't see.

One of my favorite verses in 2 Corinthians 4:18 says, "as we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen. For the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal."

We live in a world a spiritual where God takes care of EVERYTHING, seen and unseen.

We give Him all glory and praise today for continuing to show Kari, my family, our friends and I that He provides when those who follow Him listen, trust and obey.

It's been an amazing faith jump so far and we continue to look forward to all the things to come.

Thank you all for your prayers and love. God bless.

No comments: