Monday, September 23, 2013

Frei Ministries


Our family has officially moved to the Philippines. James, Ashley, Daniel, Lydia and Samuel are all living in Malay.
 
Ashley said, "We believe God has called our family to serve the people of the Philippines, specifically in a home for orphaned childern...[we will be] opening a brand new children's home..."
 
In Isaiah 6:8 it says, "And I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?” Then I said, “Here I am! Send me.” I am so excited James and Ashley heard the call and proclaimed, "Send me!"

You can go to their website to read more:
 
Please be praying for them as they serve. Also remember the immediate family back home, although we know they are exactly where they are supposed to be, we already miss them.
 
Has God called you to do or say something to further His kingdom? What are you waiting for? Serve Him.
 
Blessings.

No comments: