Thursday, September 01, 2005

Afternoon in Review

It was a blessed day. Not to beautiful, but the Lord did allow me to get out of bed, so to me, it is a great day. School was good, my professor today, babbled about the importance of realizing that when it comes to translation we should realize that it is not exact. I didn't take notes. Ah...let me get to the good stuff...China's History 1600-Present is awesome. The textbook is easy reading, the history of the Ch'ing Dynasty is incredible. The Manchus, as the people of Manchuria were known, unified and basically took over China and created the 2nd largest Empire. I am just soaking this history up and am enjoying it greatly. Softball practice is on the agenda this evening, I am looking forward to chasing and hitting some balls. Check back soon.

No comments: