Thursday, September 01, 2005


Texas Gate: Canada

Well my roommates went to Canada for a mini-vacation. They got to see many sites, but one of the best stories is one that I could not hold back from sharing. We all know that Texas is the greatest country...I mean state in the United States. I just think this little story proves it. As you notice the yellow sign, it proclaims "Texas Gate". I saw this sign and had no clue what it was warning. Well this sign is scattered throughout the Canada countryside and is making the citizens aware of an upcoming cattle guard. Yes, you read that right, a cattle guard. I am not sure of the history of the cattle guard, but I guess that it was first used here in Texas and the Canadians are just giving us credit. Hope that information was delightfully interesting to you, as it was to me.

No comments: