Monday, October 03, 2005

October Already

It seems like only Friday that it was September and here we are on the flip side and it is October! We are now in the fourth and last quarter of the year, for all you business minded people. I am sure cold weather is around the corner, but it I am sure it won't me too cold, it is Texas. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday were filled with the Texas Parks & Wildlife Expo. I worked about 40 hours this weekend, and sweated a bucket full. I am sure you wanted to know that. If you have never been, put it on your calendar, first weekend of October 2006. There is a show I highly recommend, the Birds of Prey. The show consists of Hawks, Owls, and many more birds that have been rescued and or taken to these people who take care of the birds. It is delightfully informative and just the sheer beauty of the hawks is wonderful. I am a little slow on the step today, but I am ready to go to class. Say a pray for my bro, JMob and his family. That is all I have for now.

No comments: