Thursday, September 21, 2006

To Blog or Not to Blog...(General thoughts)


Upon request from a dear friend, I find myself writing a blog instead of napping. I had, in fact, considered it earlier today, but had not found the time. In addition to the new background, JMob coached me through posting my blog on facebook. I get that "old" feeling when younger people have to walk me through certain technology issues. Glad to see all you on facebook, enjoy the read...

I had my first exam this semester today. I have never taken spent the entire class to complete an exam, so maybe this is a good sign that I actually knew what I was doing. Although, I did end up rushing my conclustion on my essay due to the lack of time. The First Lockhart Baptist Church (FLBC) Junior High students are attending a retreat this weekend that I will be apart of. We will be doing some bible study, night time Capture the Flag, and just hanging out. We started a Tuesday night bible study at Kari's apartment. Please keep us in your prayers, as we juggle the busy schedule of being students (well, some of the students are busy!).

No comments: