Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Few Notes

  • My wife threw up three times Tuesday, but none Wednesday..."please be the beginning of the end of morning sickness," is my prayer.

  • Kari used Will's recipe for soup the other night; I forgot the roast @ H.E.B. and it still turned out amazing!

  • If it is going to be this cold outside; can we get some snow or at least some ice?

  • We are reading and studying James in bible study: 1:17 "Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."

  • Carter is a crazy dog; I wonder why he runs around in circles and sometimes I wonder what he is thinking..."Just take me outside and let me mark my territory."

  • I am trying to talk to Baby every night; apparently Baby can "hear" or feel the sound vibrations, sweet!

  • Need for Speed in HD looks very clean, but the cops keep pulling me over.

  • Oh, and how 'bout them Arizona Cardinals!

  • Please continue to keep us in your prayers; many decision are looming in the next couple of months.
God Bless

No comments: