I have been enjoying Major League Baseball season 2010, but sadly the Astros are not doing so well. Here are five things you might try to do to improve your season:
1. Stop trading players that are young and good.
2. Check your 2005 season notes; there has to be something in them that will help you.
3. Maybe consider adding some offense to your game.
4. How about hiring a Major league manager, not a Minor league manager.
5. Sell the team and start over...like the Oilers did!
Nah, I am not worried (okay, maybe a little bit). I will be really worried if after All Star break they don't come on strong.
Happy Baseball Season. Go 'Stros!